Sunday, January 4, 2009

planning for life..

Following the SDLC model, please discuss the acitvities/steps that you will undertake in order to achieve your objective/s in life. what approach(es) would you use, predictive/adaptive?.. your own version of SDLC pls...


In life we have lots of plan. If I would refer my activities in achieving goals in the SDLC model it will be more adaptive than predictive. But I would say that the two approaches will co-inside since the world is round and we can’t predict sometimes what will happen next.


Goal setting
Set my goal in order to have basis in my life

Plan
"The result of planning should be effective, efficient, and economical...that is, suitable for the intended purpose, capable of producing the desired results, and involving the least investment of resources".
- Clark Crouch

Planning is a process in order to achieve my goals in life. I will create a strategic plan to achieve my goals and wants in life.

Implement
I will put in practice my strategic plan. Also by the help of God and my prayers will help in implementing this plan.

Recognition
I will recognize the person that helps me in achieving my goals. And give thank to them for what he/she has done for me in achieving my goals. And most especially God for making all of this in my life no matter it is good or bad.




System Development Life Cycle. Wikipedia The Free Encyclopedia Retrieved January 3, 2009, from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systems_Development_Life_Cycle

Strategic Planning. Quotations Retrieved January 3, 2009, from http://corpslakes.usace.army.mil/employees/strategicplan/quotes.html

No comments: