Thursday, February 12, 2009

sakspan lagi...

February 12, 2009. today is the election day in USEP… I have no class and I went to school wearing a black t-shirt. I just go to the school just to practice my right. My right to suffrage “magboto” but how lucky am I. our professor see me. He always wants to see his student wearing uniform. But he stares at me. As a student I know what he wants to convey that I will go out in the vicinity of the school. And without hesitation and even without saying what’s the real reason behind.

3 comments:

snage said...

buhay2 riz.... hehehe

mae said...

haha.. uki ra na..

randy said...

hmmmm .... pls exercise ur "right of suffrage" RIGHTFULLY ....hheehhe ... obey university policy ...sakspan ka wala ng-uniform, not ONCE, not TWICE ..but several TIMES ....heheh .. hapi valentines ..