Sunday, August 16, 2009

TENSION

one of the things that i dont want to feel.
this feeling can cause me heartache.
i feel that i cannot breath,
my heart beats faster.
my muscles wont work.

i dont know why is this happening.
i feel when im in a situation like this
im one of the reason of this situation.
is this a part of growing up?
if it is i dont want to grow up.
people may think im weak.
but truly im weak.
maybe they find me strong but im weak.

its just i dont want to be in this kind of situation.
i dont know why im acting like this
acting stupid, acting weak, acting like a child,
who my playmate get my favorite toy.
acting strange, acting who im not with myself.

this is the first time i feel uneasy.
uneasy with people around me.
uneasy to talk
uneasy to let go
uneasy to for me to say sorry.
uneasy to my environment

i want to tell to the person
who i have hurt in today and yesterday.
now the sun is shinning

its a sign that there is a new day
a new opportunity to come
a new tomorrow
a new possibilities
a new you

but for me damage has been done.
move forward and always face forward
its a start of a wonderful tomorrow.

No comments: