Thursday, January 1, 2009

intrams... kanus-a?????

Intams , intramurals???????? Nag-unza ko ato???????? Hahaiz… well we have a class that day I want to play the softball and basketball in women’s division and represent our college the Institute of Computing because every intramurals I have participated in the said event. But luckily I didn’t participate because of……. intramurals is one of my favorite events in school because I can make work my muscles, tendons and even loss weight and make my mind forget about schooling and think about playing. I miss the cheer dance competition which is one of the events that I want to see because some of my friends in the other colleges join the competition. Para masaway nako akong mga amigo ug amiga sa ilang gipanghimu…. Hahaiz wala jud koy mahimu…

No comments: