Tuesday, December 15, 2009

After Then...

After how many hours of searching, studying and reading about XHTML I have made a simple code when I tried validating it. it says that

"This document was successfully checked as XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
Result: Passed, 1 warning(s)"

WOW I am so amaze that I have create a site that is validated by the W3 org. now I’m satisfied on my work actually I have only done the part one of my assignment but I’m so thankful about it. maybe tomorrow I will finish the part two. Then by the next day is the part three. Until I finish the assignment up to part 4 that will be passed not later than Christmas day. Good luck to me and also to my classmate I’m sure they have created our assignment better than me. Good luck guys and enjoy the Christmas Vacation.

No comments: