Tuesday, December 15, 2009

XHTML headache

I have a headache right now one of the major cause of this is the XHTML. What is XHTML? According to site http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#strict “is a family of current and future document types and modules that reproduce, subset, and extend HTML 4. XHTML family document types are XML based, and ultimately are designed to work in conjunction with XML-based user agents.” That’s how they define XHTML.

But for me, as I define XHTML, XHTML is so “strict” why I define it as STRICT? I have tried coding and every time I validated it, it will always prompt errors and warnings. I hate XHTML but I need to love it because it is one of my subjects right now (huhuhu). I always have headache every time I face my computer and creating my assignment in Internet Programming. I always search about XHTML and read some tutorials in order to minimize my errors when I validated it to the http://validator.w3.org/ . I have read a lot tutorial but until now I have hard time figuring out what those mistakes, errors and warning all about.

After making this blog post of mine I will start my coding in XHTML and then my headache will start again. I just create this blog post to minimize my headache about XHTML (hehehe).

No comments: